To get to Aore Island in Vanuatu, you can follow these steps:
1. Take a short flight from Australia to Espiritu Santo Vanuatu. There are direct flights from Brisbane, with connecting flights available from Sydney and Melbourne. You may need to change flights in the capital of Vanuatu, Port Vila, or Brisbane.
2. Spend a few days in Port Vila to relax before heading to Aore Island. Enjoy some time by the pool to unwind from city life.
3. Once in Santo, there are two main landings to get to Aore Island. The Santo Hardware wharf services the northern end of Aore, while St Michel Land services the western end. Taxis and buses can easily take you to either landing.
4. Ferries and taxis are readily available to take you from Santo to Aore Island. You can find transportation at the Santo Hardware Wharf or St Michel Land.
5. If you’re heading to Lapita Beach on Aore Island, you can use the services of Smugglers Bar on Luganville Bay or St Michel. A regular ferry service operates from the Santo Hardware Wharf to Aore Resort for those looking to enjoy a beer or lunch.
6. For day tours or stays at Lapita Beach, you can be picked up from Sant Michel on Luganville Bay. You can also contact Lapita Beach Day Tours and Northern Vanuatu Real Estate for ferry services at +6785980005 via phone or WhatsApp.
Enjoy your trip to Aore Island in Vanuatu!